In 2017, the company was founded. KuCoin was established in the year 2017. It is a global cryptocurrency exchange platform catering primarily to investors or traders. There’s much you can gain by using KuCoin’s variety of features. In addition to its user-friendly, smooth interface and standard trading platform, it also provides P2P, futures, and margin trading. Users can trade around 400 different cryptos on the platform, making it one of the largest ranges of cryptocurrencies available by any exchange site. It also offers one of the lowest base fees among the top cryptocurrency exchanges. This further boosts its popularity. If you’re seeking a beginner-friendly cryptocurrency with a secure trading environment and low transaction costs, KuCoin is a good choice.
How to Buy Crypto on KuCoin
You can exchange hundreds of cryptos on KuCoin. Buying your first cryptocurrency is all you need to do. Fortunately, KuCoin is designed to be user-friendly using the mobile app or the desktop version. You only need to sign up with an email address or number. But, this will only give you the most basic of options. To gain access to all the advantages and features that KuCoin provides, you must complete the registration and verification procedure.
Sign Up for KuCoin Account
Before anything else, you should be registered for a KuCoin account. This is done by going to KuCoin’s website and following the below steps.
- On the KuCoin homepage, please Find the button to sign up now and click it.
- Decide if you’d like to sign-up by email or via phone.
2. Secure Your KuCoin Account
KuCoin utilizes 2-factor authentication (abbreviated in 2FA) to protect your account on KuCoin. 2FA is a kind of multi-factor authentication that adds an extra layer of security to your account. To enable it, you must provide at least one additional element of information in addition to your login credentials, which is why you’ll hear the term “two-factor.”
Follow the steps following to activate two-factor authentication to your KuCoin account.
- The first time you log into the account, you’ll be greeted with an alert box that displays, reminding you to turn on your 2FA feature. Click on Accounts, then click “Bind 2-Step Verification.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to ensure you have a backup key and click Next.
- Get this Google Authenticator app on your smartphone.
- Scan the barcode on the screen, and then enter the verification code. Click “Submit.”
- KuCoin will alert you to debit your 2FA on your phone’s Google Authenticator to protect the security of your KuCoin account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully secured your KuCoin account by using 2FA. You can also add security questions to your account for extra security.
3. Connect Your Account to Funds Fund Your Account
Trading can begin once your account has been approved. First, you must understand how to fund your account.
- When you are on the website, select the Assets button.
- Select the asset you want to deposit or type it into the bar for search.
- Make sure to click the button Deposit on top of the asset you wish to deposit.
- On the next screen where you can enter your wallet’s address. You could also scan the barcode using the QR scanner.
- KuCoin will display an overview of what you need to follow before you make your payment. Check your account’s address before you deposit.
- Finish your payment.
- You can check everything on the Deposit History tab if you’d like to review your transactions.
4. Start Trading on KuCoin
You’ll be able to begin trading to earn cash immediately after your account has received the assets that you have transferred, which should not take too long.
- After your money has been deposited in your account, head through your Markets tab.
- Choose the asset you want to trade from the list, then click on the Trade button beside it.
- To purchase, fill in the field for Buy with your desired amount, then click Buy. It’s the same with the Sell option.
You can see all of your orders currently open by clicking on the Open Orders button or your history using the Trade History option. In addition, there are other types of trading using KuCoin. KuCoin platform.
KuCoin is a promising cryptocurrency exchange that has already gained popularity due to its easy-to-use platform and low fees. Two prominent traditional venture capitalists supported KuCoin at the time of its launch in 2018 – IDG Capital and Matrix Partners. KuCoin also announced a USD 20 million round of A investment from them at the end of the year. The process of registering, verifying that you are who you say you are, and then trading with KuCoin is relatively simple, and you can accomplish all this in less than one hour. If you’ve made it to this point, you are aware of how to purchase KuCoin and begin trading your preferred cryptocurrency.