It comes with a supertank print system that prints huge quantities of pages. Additionally the ink refills are affordable, making printing large volumes of paper quite cost-effective. Unfortunately, both black documents and color documents print slowly and the scanner is as easy as it gets. For those searching for a printer suitable for home and office use ought to consider Canon Pixma G6020.
This Canon PIXMA G6020 is one of the most basic All-in-One (AIO) printers and has very low running costs because of the huge ink cartridge. Its interface is outdated and lacks the auto-document feeder (ADF) which are just two of the odd design decisions that keep this printer from becoming an absolute masterpiece.
Canon G6020’s Features
Below are the most important features available with Canon’s Canon Pixma printer. Therefore, users are advised to read the list and review all the details to be familiar with its capabilities.
- Sharp black documents and vivid high-quality images in full-color are created using 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
- Print speeds as high as 13 ppm for black , and 6.8 per minute for color.
- In only 37 seconds, the borderless 4×6 image can be printed in only 37 seconds.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing as well as Canon PRINT. Canon PRINT app is the only one that allows print on smartphones.
Documents that measure up to 8.5 inches in size 11.7″ could be scanned with flatbed scanners, which have 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode Document Removal Reminder, wireless scanning as well as network scanning, scan to a computer, scanning into Canon PRINT app and Multi-Page PDF are among the scan options.
- The first copy took 20 seconds to complete.
- It is able to print up to 99 copies per minute.
- Copy with borders and borders, 4 on 1/2-on-1 copies, 2-sided copy of the Document Remove Reminder ID Card Copy and regular copies are only some examples of the capabilities of copying.
Configuration of Canon Pixma’s G6020. Method
The Canon Pixma G6020 setup procedure is described below. Customers are urged to go to the bottom of the page and follow the instructions in the next.
- To start the Canon Pixma G6020 setup process users are advised to start an internet-based browser.
- After that, visit the official website.
- Attention: “start.cannon” is the official web page.
- Users are advised to remain patient and be patient while waiting while the website goes live. Also contact printer repair expert dubai.
- Next, select Set up.
- Then , the customers are advised to search for the brand names of the products.
- Select”Go. “Go” choice.
- The window to set up will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose “Download” on the menu drop-down.
- At this point at this point that you will notice that “.exe” fichier will commence with begin to download.
- Note: For iOS devices, the “.dmg” download file is able to be downloaded.
- After that, you’ll need to sit and wait for the files to download.
- Downloaders are advised to play the file once the download.
- Within the “User Account Control” pop-up, you will see the following message.
- Select”Yes. “Yes” selection from the menu that pops up.
- The pop-up window with the start-up message will be displayed.
- Choose “Start Configuration” by selecting the drop-down menu.
- Users can pick their preferred language by clicking the “Language” tab.
- Users can download this manual simply through clicking on”Online Manual. “Online Manual” option.
- Notification: Users can install software under”the “Useful Software” category to use the device more efficiently.
- The system is updated with the latest drivers as well as software.
- Choose”Run”. Select for the “Run” option when the download has been completed.
- Once you have completed the setup, follow the instructions.